9/29/07

September is almost over


Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them. "Leaders and elders of our nation, are we being questioned because we've done a good deed for a crippled man? Do you want t know how he was healed? Let me clearly state to you and to all the people of Israel that he was healed in the name and power of Jesus Christ from Nazareth... Acts 4:8b - 10a.

Drove into Calgary yesterday with my friend Lisa. We're staying at the Travellers Inn. It has Wireless Internet - yay! Lisa's using my HP Notebook and I'm using my Dell work Notebook. the adventure has been really fun so far. We leave Monday morning for Winnipeg. Our plan is to visit her dad (and her brother). I've been writing in my journal - well just places we've stopped and things we've seen --- like when the railroad man waved back when I had Mickey Mouse waving at him. That was 1:50 pm yesterday after the Moose Jaw 27 sign on HWY #1 West.

Listened to CD's all along the way
- due to lack of Radio signal. Veggie Tales, The Doors, Creed, Radio - Colin James, Breath 22(song) etc, Aero Smith, Carrie Underwood...

Work has been a mess all summer. Two people resigned amidst the mess. I've continued, of course, walked in everyday and sat at my desk and worked like crazy. Buried myself in my work. I've gone for walks during lunch times... isolation is often preferable. But I'm not one to give up. I prefer to face things head on and move forward.





just imagine...

No comments: